Sponsored by ATTITUDEliving | Written by Green Diva Christine
I recently received some products from ATTITUDEliving to review—here’s the dirt on these green cleaning products!
As an eco-conscious mom, I am always looking for more earth-friendly products that are also safe and effective.
For this Green Divas Product Review, I recently received a large bundle of green cleaning and household products from ATTITUDEliving, whose slogan is live consciously. I was happy to see the icons on the labels indicating that they did not test on animals, as well as the claim of being carcinogen free.
The bottles are brightly colored and easy to read, and they feature all sorts of feel-good logos and claims:
The green cleaning products I received were:
- Dishwashing Liquid-Green Apple & Basil
- All Purpose Cleaner-Citrus Zest
- Bathroom Cleaner-Citrus Zest
- Window & Mirror Cleaner
- Fruit & Vegetable Cleaner
- Natural Floor Surfaces Cleaner
- Fabric Refreshener-Glacial
- Foaming Hand Soap-Coriander & Olive
The good news:
- Good price points, and large bottle sizes. With the majority of products under ten dollars, and slightly larger than usual product sizes (27 fluid ounces for spray cleaners) most products make for a good value in green cleaning.
- Vegan products. Every item that I looked at proudly stated that it was a vegan product, meaning no animal products used in the ingredients, and the products also state that they are not tested on animals.
- Hypoallergenic and safe. Conventional cleaning products contain harmful—and many times carcinogenic—ingredients. According to ATTITUDEliving’s website, their ingredients do not appear on the list of banned substances as found on Proposition 65 of the California Health and Safety Code. So families like mine can use their products worry-free.
- Biodegradable and CO2 neutral. The products state that they are vegetable-based and safe for the environment, plus that their production has not contributed to climate change. However, there is no further explanation of this climate change claim on their website.
- Scents. Overall, the scents were pleasant, but the The Dishwashing Liquid and the Foaming Hand Soap smelled especially lovely!
- Ease of use. The bottles and containers were easy to hold and easy to dispense. They don’t require any complicated instructions or equipment, and they were straightforward and easy to use.
The bottom line…
ATTITUDEliving “aims to give people a way to tap into their innate wellbeing and while creating products free of worrisome chemicals, we tap into ours. We do what we do not by any ties to financial backers or co-operations, nor for any accolades. We do it for our families, for peace of mind, and out of concern for one another. We have a goal for a healthy world and live each day to see it realized, by building one stone at a time. Our direction — our Inukshuk — points the way towards better living, towards living consciously.”
ATTITUDEliving are so confident you’ll love their products that they’re offering first time customers 40 percent off their first orders! Just use FIRSTFREE40 at checkout.
Their A Club Membership allows you to obtain 40 percent off all products for the entire year for only $40—no-rebills, no monthly billing or hidden fees, just a one time payment.
I think that the ATTITUDEliving products are a good option for your wallet, your health and the environment.
Top image via shutterstock.com
Listen to this Green Divas at Home podcast for more on making your home an organic home…
Photos via CleanAttitude.com