Kathy Kerston came in to the Green Diva Studio to talk to Green Diva Meg and me about what is going on astrologically in November. And if you move fast (within the first few days of this publishing), you’ll have a “Venus enhanced” opportunity to boost manifestation of your dreams. So, listen to this GVK podcast, read on for more about it, then get busy manifesting!
Who doesn’t want a bit of Venus enhancement?!
Seriously! Venus is the ruler of Love, Money and Creativity and we could all use a boost in those departments after this last Mercury Retrograde…whew!
What makes Venus so amplified is that Neptune is in on the gig! There’s great opportunity for manifesting in the early part of November and using copper will enhance the power of Venus exponentially.
Kathy strongly suggests using EFT (emotional freedom technique) while working on manifestation with the planets. EFT uses tapping to put suggestions in place on the major meridians of the body, therefore you work body-mind-soul as you manifest.
Four things that will help you navigate the astrological world:
1. Jupiter rules faith and optimism and expansion.
2. A trine is a harmonious angle between the planets involved (example: Venus trine Neptune. Because Neptune is the higher octave of Venus the gifts of Venus are expanded in a beneficial way).
3. A conjunction means that the planets are sitting together. A friendly conjunction would be when the two planets are of the same mind. The Sun shines beneficial rays and Venus empowers it with her gifts.
4. A square is a tension aspect that forces action. It can be beneficial or a little disconcerting.
I’ve always been interested in the planets and the stars.
In another life, I’m certain I was an astronomer of sorts. When I went to college I didn’t have a great deal of guidance and I wasn’t one to pay attention to things in the 3D world back then. I took what I thought was going to be an astrology class for my science credit.* Imagine my confusion when I got to the lecture hall and saw an equation the length of the board on it! I did, however, find the class fascinating, that is until I had to figure out the equations. Sigh. Well, that class made it very clear to me that in this lifetime, I had better stick to acting (hahaha!)!
* Yes, I actually believed that astrology was offered as a science credit; most likely because that’s what I wanted to believe and again, I really didn’t pay too much attention to the details back then. I’ll have to tell you about my early driving years someday!
Reach out to Kathy Kerston for your own personal reading or healing at kathykerston.com.
images via shutterstock.com
[dynamic-sidebar id=’Custom Widget 2′]