Here are a few ideas for those who are in the ‘last-minute-shopping-maddness’ category.
1. Gift certificates for a good meals are always appreciated. Here is a list of restaurants for Ethical Dining Zagat style.
3. Try giving some healthy pre-cooked meals deliveries for loved ones (like one of our favs for RAWbundance.com).
4. Conservation gifts – find more than 50 gift ideas aimed and saving the planet from NRDC.
5. Meaningful gifts from Mercy Corps – examples: $58 Regenerate a child soldier; $500 a truckload of water; $25 cook stove.
6. Donatations – Our friends at Care2.com’s have a wonderful gift guide for donations that make a difference. They offer lots of choices where you can match a donation that resonates in a loved ones, whose name you can honor.
The Green Divas are amplifying the new revolution of mind, body, spirit and earth through podcasts, videos and other engaging digital media. Always looking to share ways to live a deeper shade of green with humor, passion and humanity. The Green Divas website to learn more, and check out The Green Divas on Facebook, and Twitter! View all my posts