Here are a few ideas for those who are in the ‘last-minute-shopping-maddness’ category.
1. Gift certificates for a good meals are always appreciated. Here is a list of restaurants for Ethical Dining Zagat style.
3. Try giving some healthy pre-cooked meals deliveries for loved ones (like one of our favs for RAWbundance.com).
4. Conservation gifts – find more than 50 gift ideas aimed and saving the planet from NRDC.
5. Meaningful gifts from Mercy Corps – examples: $58 Regenerate a child soldier; $500 a truckload of water; $25 cook stove.
6. Donatations – Our friends at Care2.com’s have a wonderful gift guide for donations that make a difference. They offer lots of choices where you can match a donation that resonates in a loved ones, whose name you can honor.