- The average woman uses 12 personal care products daily.
- The Average man uses 6 personal care products daily.
- EACH PRODUCT CONTAINS A DOZEN OR MORE CHEMICALS – many which are toxic!
- The Average woman exposes herself to over 167 chemicals on her body and face during her daily beauty regimine!
- Over 80,000 chemicals used in personal care products in the US – ONLY 200 OF THEM ARE TESTED FOR SAFETY!
The chemicals used in these products aren’t only bad for those who use them, but they are bad for the people who work every day to manufacture them AND they end up in the water supply and eco-system as well.
A few common toxic chemicals found in every day personal care products
- MORE . . . cosmeticdatabase.com
These chemicals are known to cause things like:
- Neuro-developmental Disorders
- Lung Tumors
- Liver & Kidney Tumors
- Genital Abnormalities
- Lowered Sperm CountMore information, resources and 3 awesome DIY recipes!
Excellent short videos:
3 fav DIY skin care recipes from the Green Divas test kitchen
For almost everything you need to make awesome, organic, natural and clean home-made beauty produccts, Check out Mountain Rose Herbs