Bye Bye 2013! Another 365, and we’re still here. It was an interesting year . . . lots of remarkable milestones, more laughing than crying, more new awesome fans than ever, and our little green diva family just keeps growing!
Watch me try to jam a year in images into 15 seconds in this fun lil video (having a lil too much fun with flipagram)!
Most Downloaded Podcasts of 2013
3 Most Downloaded Whole Green Divas Radio Show Podcasts of 2013
1. The Buzz on Honey Bees – our first interview with Zeke Freeman and a lot of other great stuff (obviously!)
2. Saving Green & Being Green – one of our many awesome interviews with Jeff Yeager, the Ultimate Cheapskate
3. Unacceptable Levels: Solutions to our toxic world – a great episode packed with great ideas and a feature interview with Ed Brown, producer of an important documentary about toxins in our world, Unacceptable Levels
Most Watched GD Videos of 2013
1. Getting Naked . . . Chocolate with David “Avocado” Wolfe
2. Green Divas Homage to Bohemian Rhapsody
3. Green Diva Meg on FOX Good Day New York
Top 3 GD Posts of 2013
A surprisingly diverse array of topics when you look at all the media categories!
On behalf of the entire Green Diva crew, I want to thank you for listening, watching, reading and sharing us this year! We will do our best to produce more good entertaining and informative content for you in 2014. Please leave us a comment and let us know what you want us to cover!