One of the best parts of this job as a Green Diva is getting to try out some fabulous products. These are a few of our favorite health and beauty pics.
- Elemental Herbs The remedies from this line are all natural and organically made with care for the people who use them and the earth. And 1% of the proceeds go to social and environmental justice organizations through 1% for the Planet.
- All Good Goop – this product is an organic healing balm for things like, cracked heels, chapped lips, bites, dry & irritated skin, cuts, minor burns, diaper rash etc.. I used this balm on some crud that I have on my leg that was itchy and determined to not go away. The more I use this the more of it goes away.
- Herbal Cool: Fast Pain Relief – Unfortunately, I had a reason to try this lovely item. My knee was acting up after running so I sprayed a little on and it calmed everything down right away. It is cool upon contact as expected and has a kind-of Bengay smell. But it doesn’t stay pungent for very long. Its main active ingredient is Arnica, which is a must-have in every household.
- Dr. Bronner’s Magic All-In-One Hand Sanitizing Spray – We’ve talked about the evils of conventional hand sanitizers on a Green Divas Radio Show’s Sleeping Naked is Green segment. This product is lavender scented and we keep it in our purses to have on hand where ever we go.
- G2 Organics - Made with organic ingredients and Reiki charged, we have a few favorites. We first fell in love with all the pretty colors of their 95% organic, odorless nail polishes plus an organic and odorless remover. Really! Then we were amazed by the Moisturizing candle, yes, you burn the candle and as it melts you can scoop it into your skin as a moisturizer. Really! Check out all the other great products.
- Mad Gab’s Wildly Natural Bodycare – We had the good fortune to try out a variety of their lip care products. GDMeg particularly likes and now carries with her the Lip Shimmer Pink, while I have been enjoying Moose Shine Plum Lip Gloss. They are made with shea butter and organic oils. We Like!
Feeling adventurous? We talked about making your own beauty products on The Green Divas Radio show.